Sunday, April 29, 2007

Youth Leader Insert

During my week long bout with Kidney stones, somewhere in my drug inhibited work life I found the motivation to design an insert for the youth. I enjoyed designing this, although I wish I had the time to redesign the WAY logo as it is now very old. I was insanely inspired to create after NAB this year, but I feel that this round with kidney stones has been a bit of a buzz killer... I have some projects lined up this week to spur my creativity some and I hope to be back with some more designs soon enough!

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Looks H2-awesome! (ha...ha...ha..)

Good design. Did you have to manipulate the water any or was it already appropriately formed for the size of object dropping in it?

DICK! said...

It was a lemon slice, so it was appropriate color-wise and shape-wise. Glad you like it. I barely remember doing it.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!
nice design. refreshing!

Andrew said...

HEY! Just in case you ever come back to your blog.... I'm TAGGING you!

You must now list seven random things about yourself. I was supposed to tag seven random people in return. At least I'll have fulfilled one-seventh of my quota if nothing else.