Thursday, December 07, 2006

Word Alive Live!

Here's my latest design for the home team. Word Alive will be releasing a live worship CD this month and this was my first design for the cover. I really enjoyed the look of this design, with the symbolic guitarist and blood. Our color this year has been blue, hence the hue. This first design wasn't approved as the focus was a little on the guitar. I had intended it to infer a live concert/ worship, but that didn't work. The final approved design is the one with the crowd. Which do you prefer?

3 comments:

Andrew said...

I greatly prefer the original design. There's nothing wrong with the second one, mind you. They both look nice. But you asked which of the two I prefered.

--ANDREW!

Unknown said...

cool designs!!

DICK! said...

Thanks, guys!! I'll post the opposite side sometime soon.