Friday, December 28, 2007

Top rated design at iStockphoto!


I was perusing popular files at iStock for my next inspiration when I ran across the top rated designs section. I was shocked to see one of my designs in the 5th rank! I'm excited. Click here to go see it. (You'll have to click the Design / Steel Cage tab on this page) It's the design "Follow" featuring my shepherd design. I'm totally excited! If you're my friend, you'll sign up for an account at iStock and rate me a 5. I wanna be number 1.

UPDATE: I took a screen shot for my own fun.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Oops, I didn't see that you had actually started posting here again until it was too late to go vote for your image! But congrats on getting featured!

DICK! said...

It's okay. I like for my ego to be massaged occasionally.