Friday, June 02, 2006

Celebrate Recovery 60 second spot

I finally posted my Celebrate Recovery Spot on YOUtube, which is probably going to be my preferred method of hosting my vids, since it is free. I know I mentioned this spot the other day as I posted about the Celebrate Recovery Brochures and I wanted everyone to see this one. Keep in mind that the real spot is in High Definition and looks MUCH sweeter than this highly compressed version. First I have to compress it, and then YOUtube compresses it even further. I'm not complaining, though. It is free, after all.

I did this spot as a last minute commercial for our Celebrate Recovery ministry at Word Alive. I wanted it to begin with some jarring imagery about the subjects that this ministry primarily deals with, but I also wanted a crescendo into a more Hope filled theme. I believe that this spot is one of my favorites to date, and this spot will air in the Northeast Alabama Area on Broadcast and Cable. Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I've already seen this now, but I'll post an official-type comment here that it's quite the well-done piece of work indeed!

leah said...

Hi! My name is Leah and I'll be doing a tour through Georgia and Alabama with another artists. We are doing the "Road To Recovery" tour. Just wanted to see if your group may be interested in having us. If so check out
www.roadtorecoverytour.com
Blessings!
leah