Thursday, July 06, 2006

Kingdom Life Cycle

Here's a design I did for a booklet by Bill Byrd called Kingdom Life Cycle. This book explains the fundamental process behind Kingdom growth: 1. Kingdom Birth, 2. Kingdom Life, 3. Kingdom Ministry. This green thumb cover symbolizes these three areas in the growth cycle of the tree. The smaller tree obviously symbolizes the Kingdom birth phase, proceeding respectively clockwise from there. The cycle element in the center is a favorite of mine, as the Kingdom birth arrow is red, symbolizing Christ's blood. I really enjoyed doing this cover, as it is a slight departure from my normal designs. This design has not been approved yet, but I give it the Richard White stamp of approval for my blog, so let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Andrew said...

I'm glad it's got your stamp of approval, but I can't give it MY stamp of approval, because I can't bite the computer screen!

Ancient in-jokes aside, I really do dig it. Hope it gets approved. The other couple of things you've recently posted are lookin' good too.

DICK! said...

That was MY seal of approval, not yours. Seal stealer.

Anonymous said...

I like it a lot!!! (Imagine Jim Carrey saying that. That's how I was thinking that, just can't type it that way). Seriously though, I really do like it a lot.