Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Whilst I was away...

While I was away from my Blog for a bit, I became re-obsessed with something that has intrigued me since childhood - Flight. I meandered into a hobby shop in Birmingham and remembered just how badly I wanted an RC airplane when I was a kid. So, after a weekend of fighting myself over it, I purchased a beginner RC airplane from HobbyZone called the Aerobird Challenger. In the three (4?) weeks I've had it, I've crashed it multiple times (due to my insecurities) and I've basically had to replace the entire plane...BUT, this is probably the most exhilarating hobby I've had! I'm realizing a childhood dream by just going outside to fly this baby... AND on top of all that, I've got an E-Flite Blade CX RC Helicopter that I've customized a bit and it has been exicting as well. Hopefully I'll post some real pictures of me with my toys soon. Here're some to chew on until then!

No comments: