Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Financial Outlook with Nigel Thomastonsonton

This was a great project! This debuted at WAIO last weekend and was an enormous success. We have been in the Crown Financial Series for a couple of weeks now and Debt was the most recently covered subject. My initial approach for a video was a horror movie trailer entitled "Night of the Living Debt", but that was scrapped for a number of reasons. This was my backup plan (YES, Sometimes I have contingency plans, so sue me). Everyone loved the outcome and I was quite pleased as well. We have a gem of an actor in Jay Wilson and he'll be making more appearances soon. If you like it, Rate it!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Good jorb! I especially like all the newsy graphics, which added a feel of authenticity to newsiness of it all. Very newsworthy.