Friday, March 24, 2006

Katamari do your best!

Let it be known that I am a huge Katamari Damacy fan. I own the original and I Heart Katamari, and I plan on getting My My Katamari for the PSP this week sometime. So when Andrew sent me a link to this Katamari video, it reminded me of when we did a few videos of our own. The Coach Jerk in this video also reminded us of a time when we were in high school, talking just after school in the hallway before going home. We weren't being vulgar, not that we never were, but we weren't at the time, when A Coach Jerk of Southside High School, Coach Bright ran out of his classroom screaming at us at the top of his lungs.

"GET OUT!!" said he, "GET OUT OF HERE! TALKING LIKE A BUNCH OF TRASH CANS!"

"hahaha" said we.

One of us, I believe it was either Andrew or Jody Young said, "I didn't know trash cans could talk!" Which, of course, enfuriated proud Mr. Small Time High School Coach.

He screamed, "GETTT OOOUUUUTTTT!!!!" in this demonic sounding voice, and we retreated, laughing at him as we went.

Sadly, that was us "sticking it to the man". We were such rebels.

Enjoy this video, and remember that jerk Coach you had in high school. And if you are that jerk coach, just remember: We're all gonna laugh at you anyway.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Yeah, I know I read this in front of you on your work computer, but I still had to post a comment on it. Them's good memories!

DICK! said...

WORD.