Monday, March 27, 2006

My Audio Bio

How many times have you heard a song that takes you back to a memory of a certain person or event in your life? Have you ever been listening to music and thought, "This would definitely go on the soundtrack to my life!"? I have! I've often thought of how cool it would be to track out my life's soundtrack with a description/ essay of why the song is important. As a matter of fact, I believe that it would be a lucrative web site venture for someone who had the time and money to develop a site dedicated to making the soundtrack of your life. Imagine - design your own soundtrack! Choose from thousands of songs, purchase them, have multiple copies pressed for your family and friends, including a bio booklet explaining each song, all for low prices from the accumulation of songs! Its a gold mine I say! A Gold MINE!

But since I don't have the time, nor the money to develop this idea, I am considering creating a new blog focusing on my personal Audio Biography in a non-sequitor fashion. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll do the real thing...

I'll post here when(if) it begins...

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Eric made himself a birthday CD with significant songs...they weren't all specifically meant to be bio songs, just songs from different periods in his life. It made me want to do something similar. I don't know if I make a good length CD with actual BIO songs, but it would be fun to at least compile one that at least held meaning for the inidividual...