Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Funny Scary Stuff Part Trois

Here's another gem... I am, once again, amazed at the sheer inexperience I had as a designer. The awesome wood effect is, yes, a cheap door face! Thems "special" effects right there! I took a picture of the wood grain on a door! I... am... embarrassed... to... post... this. I am seriously reconsidering the notion of posting this old stuff. Oh, well, I guess if anyone reads this, then the damage is done. The blood in this picture was supplied by the talented and handsome Andrew Willmore. He's the one I run to when i need art. Notice the "subliminal" Jesus hidden in the door grain. The idea in my head was good, but my head was apparently screwed up. My God. I'm posting this on the internet, where people could see it. Help me.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I DO SEE the subliminal Jesus in the wood grain! YE-HAW! I'm going to sell me that door on eBay!!! It's a bonafide miracle!
And yeah, this is pretty painful. I like how you always call me handsome and talented, though. Too bad you're not a purty girl.