Tuesday, April 18, 2006

MORE Funny Scary Stuff - George and Andy

While I was perusing my older Graphic Design stuff, I found an image I had done in my early years for practice. I can't really remember what joke that Andrew and I had that led to this fine work of art, but, as you can tell, it was probably completely insane. Of course, I've been wondering about my sanity lately anyway, as I continue to post things that are obviously painful to my ego. Go figure. Andrew, if you can remember what the joke to this was, please remind me. I'd like to know!


2 comments:

Andrew said...

I was developing a potential comic at the time (this one never saw the light of day, either) and one of the characters in it was a mad scientist who was fooling around with cloning and he'd ended up breeding a cocker spaniel with George Washington's face. Somehow you thought the idea was funny enough to create a fake picture of me with such an abomination. And disturbingly funny it is!

DICK! said...

Of Course! I remember now, Mr. poopneck, you villain, you! You know it took me two hours to create this!? HAHAHAHAHA!