Monday, April 10, 2006

Funny Scary Stuff - My earliest designs(?) Ewwww.

Alright, I'm gonna bite the bullet and do this. I am posting, for your eyes only, some of my earlier Photoshop designs. This stuff is not for the faint of heart, so be forewarned... the first post is going to be a design that I tried to do for Kent Mattox Ministries back in the day before there was a Word Alive International Outreach, my current employer. Keep in mind that my current stuff looks like the Awake, Awake, O Zion design posted a while back and looks NOTHING LIKE THIS AT ALL. This stuff was done circa 1999-2000, so I've come a long way since then. This design was for a tape series entitled "Caution, Don't Limit God!" and was I ever proud of this one! I thought I had made it bigtime with these designs, more of which you will see later. Click the pic blow for all of its HIDEOUSNESS. And laugh at my earlier futilities.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Heh heh...wow. That is a little painful. But not too bad for someone who was teaching themselves Photoshop as they went I guess. The "Awake Awake O Zion" thing is a **slight** improvement, though, I have to agree.
What are you going to show next? The one with my running-blood outline, or the one with my worshiping silhouette???

DICK! said...

The Funny thing is that this is the best one I had back then It gets worse from here on out... OMG... I can't believe I've posted this...