Saturday, April 29, 2006

Back From Vegas!

Well, I'm back from Las Vegas, and what an awesome trip it was. As a matter of fact, it was so awesome and multi-faceted that I am going to have to write many different posts about it. I'll tease it up a little by saying that the "Richard White Vegas Experience" will have to be presented in 15 shorter segements, beginning tomorrow:
  1. Breakfast at 2 am
  2. The NAB2006 Conference
  3. Hypnotic
  4. Sin City, indeed!
  5. Harley Davidson and the Vegas Prophet
  6. I Would Walk 500 Miles
  7. NAB Wednesday with Dick!
  8. Slow Bus from China
  9. Carrot Top
  10. If I see another Wetzel...
  11. The man who knew my name (aka, the freakiest moment of my life)
  12. The Magic of Rick Thomas
  13. Avenue Q (be prepared for the longest of my Vegas ramblings)
  14. Breakfast at 2 am part 2
  15. The Mad Dash
Until tomorrow I'll be resting up for a big day at church. Can't wait to share my pics and insights about Las Vegas with you!

No comments: